Thursday, October 22, 2015

Seaside - New Town, Old Ways



Seaside

Out of all the towns on 30A, Seaside is my favorite.  I love the hustle bustle of the town square, the concerts on the green in the summer, eating at the Airstream trailers and the beautiful beaches.  Not to mention an incredible, independent bookstore.  We were blessed with amazing whether and lots of activity during our little, fall escape.  

Coming back to the real world this week has been hard.  Real life has reared it's head and we have been super busy.  However, when I feel the stress starting to seep in, I close my eyes and think of my magical place.  I am transported back to a happy spot and it reminds me to take life one snapshot at a time.  

Don't forget to Capture Your Special Ride!
Kelly

PS. Today is filled with pictures. I couldn't resist.  Hope you enjoy!







The flag above the post office divides Seaside directly in half. 
I had never quite observed it from this side. It was so peaceful.






The Airstream Trailers are the hottest place to eat. There is
something for everyone.  Frost Bites will help you cool off, Song give you
an Asian flair, and our favorite Barefoot Barbeque gives you the best barbecue 
around.


SUNDOG Books is a fabulous independent bookstore.  Come anytime of day and 
it will be mobbed with people choosing books ranging from beach
reads to architecture.  It is a can't miss stop.  Our little guy spends
hours there which warms this mommy's heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment