Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Simple Life





Have you ever felt like you stepped on a speeding train and no matter how hard you tried you could not get off? That is how my life has been for the last couple of months. Something had to give but EVERYTHING seems to be a priority.  This trip brought back many of the simple pleasures, I had forgotten to enjoy.

Several years ago, my wonderful husband bought me the beach cruiser I had longingly wanted for years.  We used to bike all the time but with the craziness of life, that had gotten put on hold, also.  There is no better place to bike then along 30A.  Whether you choose the quiet trails of WaterColor, the peaceful streets of Rosemary Beach or the hopping atmosphere of Seaside, it comes down to only one thing.  It is time to enjoy the simple life.





Bikes - the Mode of Transportation in Seaside!



This might be my new cruiser.

Seaside Transit Authority is the in place to rent bikes for your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment